The Crimson Coterie and Poor Brother Devon

This is for in-character discussions about the game.
Mytrice Allen

Re: The Crimson Coterie and Poor Brother Devon

Postby Mytrice Allen » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:59 pm

Update: I may have found a way to counter the Coterie. If you would like to help, see notes here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1480
Head Witch of the Silver Twilight Coven
Co-Owner of the Eclipsed Sun Tea Room
Head Proprietress of the Tea Witch
Exercise Medicine Nurse of the Ravenhearst Hospital
Abby Peterson

Postby Abby Peterson » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:36 pm

This is an update on this - Brother Devon is back and the marks on the Coterie have been released, but Sister Cain is missing and was last seen by the Travelers under some sort of possession.

I had a vision about a Sister Cain looking puppet chained in a room, with an air of biding its time. Then my vision began to flash red until I got a headache.

So yes, of course the Crimson Coterie has her and are keeping her somewhere to use later, when needed. We've got to free and find her. Too many fucking Missing Persons these days.
Gloria Callaghan
PI for Hire
Mytrice Allen

Postby Mytrice Allen » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:00 pm

Abby Peterson wrote:This is an update on this - Brother Devon is back and the marks on the Coterie have been released, but Sister Cain is missing and was last seen by the Travelers under some sort of possession.

I had a vision about a Sister Cain looking puppet chained in a room, with an air of biding its time. Then my vision began to flash red until I got a headache.

So yes, of course the Crimson Coterie has her and are keeping her somewhere to use later, when needed. We've got to free and find her. Too many fucking Missing Persons these days.

Thank you, Gloria. I can divine on her next we meet to see if we can locate her.
Head Witch of the Silver Twilight Coven
Co-Owner of the Eclipsed Sun Tea Room
Head Proprietress of the Tea Witch
Exercise Medicine Nurse of the Ravenhearst Hospital

Return to “In-Play Forum (IP)”