Seeker Invictus and the Evil to the East

This is for in-character discussions about the game.
Abby Peterson

Seeker Invictus and the Evil to the East

Postby Abby Peterson » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:16 pm

I hear you all did great on this. Still seeking more info on the actual Diplomatic meeting

What I got was that his blade showed him some awful visions of the future and an evil rising from the east and he figured that the Herald would do more to protect the place than we could and made an alliance.
He gave them the Dragon Eggs to empower his forces.
Now the important question - does anyone know what the big bad trouble is that's coming and awful enough to spook a Seeker?
Gloria Callaghan
PI for Hire
Dylan Coffey

Re: Seeker Invictus and the Evil to the East

Postby Dylan Coffey » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:38 pm

Good evening,

Seeker Invictus referred to this entity as only 'it' and observed that its nature was obfuscated from his visions. Thus, neither he nor us were able to discover more.
????

posts from before November 2019
---
Moonlight Tiger
Grandmaster of the Five-Element Supreme Sword Skill
First Disciple of the Void Moon Reflection Style
Student of the Mt. Infinity School
Clay Road Wanderer
Sean Harley

Re: Seeker Invictus and the Evil to the East

Postby Sean Harley » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:19 pm

I'll try to keep it brief:

There were a bunch of inert (dead?) dragon eggs that he gave to the Herald's forces. The Herald did something and brought them back to life. Most of the rest of that is covered in the dragon eggs and the volcano discussion. He felt like a real shit for doing it.

Anyway the sword showed him (and briefly me when touched him and helped him stand up) the future as much as it could. Big shadowy evil to the east He (and I in my visions) fought it and always lost. In the span of a few seconds I saw myself die like 600-700 times, so he saw himself die...a lot. Anything he tried or plan he came to naught.

He was convinced by being reminded that even when the odd are impossible the world still needs big damn heroes and he would do better to act like one because things are still gonna go to shit if he spends forever meditating in a field doing nothing. He agreed and went back to the Citadel to help how he could.

What did I see? Me, dying, a lot, to shadowy creatures of some kind. I wish I could be more specific but I can't.
Nick D'Angelo
C.A.R.E. Founder and CEO, CPA

Return to “In-Play Forum (IP)”