The Thirteenth Ring

This is for in-character discussions about the game.
Alice Dodd

The Thirteenth Ring

Postby Alice Dodd » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:17 am

Okay. I'm gonna be brief here.

I tracked some of them down after they tried to sell the New Moderates on their bull. (Yeah, right, like they'd take.)

I took out a small group of 'em, and got eyes on the Ringleader, that staff, and that damn wheel. All that shit creeps me right the fuck out. I took a shot at Felicity Curio, the ringleader, but not before I heard her and the... clown thing talking. Well, she was talking, he was listening. She said:

"I know, I know we had a deal. And you'll get what you asked for, I promise! I just need a little more time."

Based on what I could see, they ain't equal in the slightest. He's got the power, and she's just borrowing.

I tried to take a shot, but the clown fucker saw me first. Before they disappeared, she said something. Well, mouthed it. I've seen it on many folks' lips as I came after them.

She asked for help. She's in over her head. She made a deal and she's clearly on the losing end.

And I can't say I'm not a sucker for a sob story. Folks do dumb shit all the time, and I'm inclined to help her, DESPITE how fucked her goal is. I'm gonna need diplomats and performers on an investigation. I got some thoughts on trying to steal her away, under the guise of taking her as a "hostage." That way they don't think the jig's up and we can maybe squeeze some information out of her.
Alice Dodd

Re: The Thirteenth Ring

Postby Alice Dodd » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:33 am

Also, for those curious, the New Moderates are doing alright. Helped 'em put a barn up. Good folks, those guys. Still kind of stick-in-the-mud, but I'll take it over being Teetotalers.
Sean Harley

Postby Sean Harley » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:26 pm

I can assist with this investigation if needed depending on timing.
Nick D'Angelo
C.A.R.E. Founder and CEO, CPA
Dylan Coffey

Postby Dylan Coffey » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:30 pm

Good evening,

The harm being done by this misuse of power must be stopped, regardless of the means. However, I believe this Felicity must answer for her misdeeds, as well.
????

posts from before November 2019
---
Moonlight Tiger
Grandmaster of the Five-Element Supreme Sword Skill
First Disciple of the Void Moon Reflection Style
Student of the Mt. Infinity School
Clay Road Wanderer

Return to “In-Play Forum (IP)”