Margrath - The Wraith

This is for in-character discussions about the game.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Abby Peterson
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Margrath - The Wraith

Postby Abby Peterson » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:00 pm

Gloria Callaghan
PI for Hire
Abby Peterson

Re: Margrath - The Wraith

Postby Abby Peterson » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:25 pm

I think the target knows I was looking into him. I've been followed before, but not many of them have glowing eyes. (Could also be the serial killer. I suppose I'm pissing off plenty of Wraithwall types these days.)
Gloria Callaghan
PI for Hire
Abby Peterson

Postby Abby Peterson » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:35 pm

Got further on the research -
Wraithwall monsters (the big ones anyway) seem to need some sort of specific task that needs to be done to put them down for good, or they just get back up somehow.
Like the Haugbui and all that 'digging up and burning bones' stuff. Only this one is a lot smarter than the Haugbui and will work against us.

Right now, the direction of the research seems to be saying that we'll need someone who is blessed by the Father. Not sure what they'll need to do yet, but they'll need to be be born in Wraithwall and not know any spells from the Siblings.
Gloria Callaghan
PI for Hire
Abby Peterson

Postby Abby Peterson » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:51 pm

Margrath made a move this gather and I'll explain it so my actions and intentions are very clear.

A man named Black Diamond came in to speak to me and told me quietly that his Master, Margrath, was outside and wanted to talk to me.

I went outside to hear out Margrath because anyone speaking to you is giving you information about themselves, even if they don't intend to. It goes both ways, but I took the opportunity. Also, I knew Malia was watching and would scream to wake the dead and then go make something dead if anything happened.

Margrath told me that Black Diamond's family was being held by 'his friends' and that they would die if I did not stop researching him.

I told him that the werewolf pack was after him, to accomplish a few things; to see his reaction, to suggest I have information he could need, and to divide his attention in the future.

I told him that I would not stop researching him. He then directed Black Diamond to kill at least one person in the town to win the life of one family member. Margrath then escaped in the fighting and Enduring Pine accepted defeat at the hands of Black Diamond, to give him a chance to save his family.

Several in town put our heads together to see if we could find the hostages before they could be killed and we could not. Margrath did not intend to allow anyone to live and Black Diamond would have been killed upon arrival to collect his 'reward'. Janet raced ahead to stop Black Diamond and warn him.

In my profile assessment of his behavior on our two encounters, Margrath has demonstrated shows of dominance linked to personal cruelty and intelligence. It is my belief that he brought Black Diamond with him to not only protect his movements in town, but to act as emotional leverage to the demand he presented. which I believe Margrath would not have honored. I do regret their deaths, and accept both my part in the events and that I am not the hand that killed them.

I believe that this Wraith will continue to kill and terrorize and will work to finish my research as quickly as I am able (with regards to the Endings work that needs doing), to limit the deaths and damages.
Gloria Callaghan
PI for Hire
Abby Peterson

Postby Abby Peterson » Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:19 am

Gloria Callaghan
PI for Hire
Sean Harley

Postby Sean Harley » Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:39 pm

Can we get the big sword with the bitchy ghost back? Can we get it in quasi-permanent loan?
Nick D'Angelo
C.A.R.E. Founder and CEO, CPA

Return to “In-Play Forum (IP)”