Witness reports it as "green goooy thing with a humanoid torso and arms and head, nothing below the waist, entrails made of hands with guns where the hands would be. It walks with its hands." It ran away erratically and at insane speeds.
This data is from Eugene and Kaiser.
- Yes, this happened because of the stuff Jimmy and Musk had injected into their eyeball - (Gloria's information from Notepad #2, Absorbium. "The injection was not science into Jimmy's head. Nothing else was "put in". It's all magic. But now he's an academic. Absorbium, a person imbibes it, it is generally processed through digestion, it absorbs a part of their aura, then they expel it and it can be injected into another person." - no maker is listed in my old materials. Can someone confirm if this was Med-R or not?) - Kaiser updated below - MCP Corp stuff, from AAAA/Quad A/A4.
- Yes, this means it might happen to Musk. Wherever the hell Musk is.
- The eyeball exploded because the Absorbium was never removed.
- The being is crazy fast and connected to guns, because that is the qualities it picked up from Jimmy.
- It's also erratic (possibly another absorbed trait; chaotic actions) and so it's path is very difficult to track.
- We can't catch it, so the best bet is that it will need to be ambushed and fought, or caught and given back to the freaking scientists to deal with.
- The new eyeball grew back and was sharp-eyed as hell for a couple days, but it was not built of the same cellular structure as his other eye - instead built with small hexagon patterns to perfectly mimic an eye - MCP magi-science (for those new to this place, MagiCity Prime has a very old magic that someone once upon a time lied to and told it that it was Science. It bought the lie and now truly believes it is science and tries to science as hard as it fuckin' can... and then stuff like this happens).
- We have sent a note to Aubergine, just in case this little monstrosity also goes to visit her.