Rando Adventurer Jerb Thing

This is for in-character discussions about the game.
Sarah Crawford

Rando Adventurer Jerb Thing

Post by Sarah Crawford »

So gather before this last one there was a creepy "Let's Play a Game" person that said they had hostages and whatnot. We were able to trace the signal back to some mountains and there is a group of people there. Potentially hostages, they certainly look like 'em but we don't have confirmation. There were totes bombs though.

I know we are pretty full up, but if there is someone that could sniff around and get some scouting info that would be awesome. (I will edit this post with more specific info in a bit)
Spooky 'Mantha
Kelly Kuban

Re: Rando Adventurer Jerb Thing

Post by Kelly Kuban »

Spooks, I can poke into this!
-Celeste
Member of the Cabal Æon:1105
Sarah Crawford

Post by Sarah Crawford »

Heeeyo, I don't know if you've already left but I'll leave the deets here for ya anyway.

Things We Know:

-Location of potential victims/hostages is out in the woods, it's cold and in the mountains. (hard to hide so many people and like, equipment for bombs)
-"Game" master used a very expensive residual core booster that is normally meant to boost teleportation circle. Range of 50 to 100 miles. The Corps sell this stuff.
-Perp communicated the game instructions and whatnot via a signal/receiver
-Used vision, potential victims where multicultural, in rags, but not underfed at all at this point in time and looked kinda fresh. No long term exposure (hell, they looked better than us)
- North East ways, but not so far as the Republic [OOC: we were at the Indian Springs location at the time of this. Also a 48 pt project]

Questions we have via Brilliant Afterthought: Why was this a "game"?
Spooky 'Mantha
Kelly Kuban

Post by Kelly Kuban »

Yep so I was able to find signs of the bombs, along with some bloody bone bits. I'll see how much I can do to find the hostages while running around.
-Celeste
Kelly Kuban

Post by Kelly Kuban »

So I found where the bomb went, and it looks like it exploded up instead of out. It was in a pretty isolated area, so it would have taken a lot of folks to drag hostages their. I haven't seen any signs of where the people went, so I'm going to keep on keeping on with this one.

Also I managed to kite War and lived! :mrgreen:
-Celeste
Kelly Kuban

Post by Kelly Kuban »

So I was able to find the keep with the hostages, but their were a few too many guards to properly check the layout of the sept. Anywho the hostage takers/possible game runners are from House Kitarann. I'll need help kicking their teeth in, but I'm not opposed if you folks want to do it without me. I know lots of us are salty about that last game.

i'll see you chummers next month.
-Celeste