The Battle Plan Against The Endings

This is for in-character discussions about the game.
Bailey Jordan

Re: The Battle Plan Against The Endings

Postby Bailey Jordan » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:22 am

yeah i got void, making our slow way back to beacon
tactical assessment: dont hit void with your weapons
it'll just destroy em
Gregory B

Postby Gregory B » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:56 am

Does Void's attacks also also destroy things, such as weapons and shields?
Diogenes Aurelius
Optio Fabricae
Third Engineering Century,
Legio Tertia Decima (Formerly)
Pharus Populusque Hortus
Sean Harley

Postby Sean Harley » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:18 pm

Last I saw Havok was leading Rot off. I think the Huntress is supposed to meet up with it and not the other way around.
Nick D'Angelo
C.A.R.E. Founder and CEO, CPA
Abby Peterson

Postby Abby Peterson » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:25 am

It's on and the Kiting is in progress.
I know the Adventurers have got this - I want to know who will be the Soldiers of Fortune watching the backs of Jenny Du, Celeste, Janet and Sir Dane?

As for the rest of us - I've said this before at the gather and I'll repeat it:
I think we can do this.
I think the current plans are flexible and intelligent and run by competent people. We can stop the Endings - these actions now are to increase the number of people who will still be alive on the other side.
People are going to die, there's no avoiding it. The Seekers intend their Final Solution and I trust their judgement and efforts. Jimmy is dead and he was pretty good at surviving. Our actions now are to save as many allies as we can.

HOW CAN YOU HELP PREP?

Academics - Research to assist - can be used to handle multiple situations, including Professor Spark's disease research

Adventuring - Assisting with evacuation, Once and Floral communications and search and rescue for Dawnroad Traveler evacuations/scouts that were caught behind the lines when the Endings sped up.

Apothecary - The forces facing the Reaved and Lost patrols frequently need alchemicals for treatment of the nasty shit those lunatics are throwing

Artificing - Methods to shield the Visionaries from going nuts or other items to assist in physical defense

**(This one is critical.)
Diplomacy - Diplomatic efforts in individual refugee groups, such as Falconspire Hollow, the Black Flag Ships, the Clockworken Conservatory, or the Sisters of Lyria can help encourage the refugees to self-police and root out the hidden Reaved and Lost. This will lessen the damage they cause later.

Expression - Soothe refugees or embolden patrols - morale in general is worth gold right now

Healing - Critical to care for the refugees and evacuees and to purge all the shit that the patrols are coming back with, Black Flag especially needs them

Smithing - Building barricades against the Reaved and Lost and finishing the Black Flags Dock for evacuations

Combat Skills - Train fighters

Cosmic Powers - See what your magic is best use for from the list above and go do that

If you don't have the time or Skills needed, then I'll see you back in Beacon for the last push.

((OOC: Submitting that you're assisting the efforts has so far yielded results if you can't think of anything specific to do, but you will have the specify the skill being used.))
Last edited by Abby Peterson on Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gloria Callaghan
PI for Hire
kenneth_wright

Postby kenneth_wright » Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:47 am

I'm throwing everything I've got at keeping people alive on the front lines; wish me luck and blessings of the Ennead.
Eugene Tyler, TAC Engineer and Lead Tech Researcher, Sekret, Terranfall
Master of Tetujin Tech, Beacon, The Gardens
Medical Professional Resident, Beacon, The Gardens
Graduate of the Lore of Subtle Weapons
Expert Arcane Philosopher
Sean Harley

Postby Sean Harley » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:14 pm

To my understanding Berenike was guarding Janet.

I'll be looking into the refugees in the Sisters of Lyria. This should not impede my own refugee housing efforts, thanks to some planning assistance from Duo.

I believe Cassie was Looking into refugees at the Conservatory and the Children of Hope, I think?
Nick D'Angelo
C.A.R.E. Founder and CEO, CPA
MadsWayne

Postby MadsWayne » Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:12 am

Well met, Sir Rhen is with me as my first mate.
I had discussed with the new townsperson from the City Versus Itself, and she did agree at the time to guard Jenny Dubh in her travels.
I know not who has the back of Celeste, I meant to ask but then we were in battle.
Celeste did give us all gas masks, if that does help.
Captain Dane
Captain of The Grand Finale
Knight of the Narrative
Kelly Kuban

Postby Kelly Kuban » Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:37 pm

For the battle on Sunday Havoc and Willow were paired with me, but we got split up during the fight after I was sliced to bits. Sebastian and Malia got me back up, and were with me till they weren't.
-Celeste
Member of the Cabal Æon:1105

Return to “In-Play Forum (IP)”