Hemasoil

This is for in-character discussions about the game.
Anna S

Hemasoil

Post by Anna S »

Yeah okay.

So many Reeved and Lost died outside of <place> that their blood soaked into the soil itself and has made it...animate. It fights like a train, like a platoon of soldiers, like a rock rolling down a hill. It goes forward and takes over anything in it's way. It doesn't think, it just does.

There are things a healer or an alchemist can do, especially healers with specialties in the dead, to put the blood to rest and/or separate it from the dirt. I don't have the full notes so you'll have to wait on Diogenes or Velatrix for that one, but I just wanted to get some of that info out here because I was tired and all I wrote down was "spicy dirt funeral" so this is just memory before Diogenes shows up with the actual notes.
Dylan Coffey

Re: Hemasoil

Post by Dylan Coffey »

I offer my knowledge of improvisational ritual and the life-and-death purview of the Covenant to those who intend to solve this issue. In a year's time, I hope to hold mastery sufficient to perform Greater Workings of the Covenant.
????

posts from before November 2019
---
Moonlight Tiger
Grandmaster of the Five-Element Supreme Sword Skill
First Disciple of the Void Moon Reflection Style
Student of the Mt. Infinity School
Clay Road Wanderer
kenneth_wright

Re: Hemasoil

Post by kenneth_wright »

I have experience sifting Reeved and Lost blood from bodies, both living and dead, so I should be able to assist in this matter.
Eugene Tyler, TAC Engineer and Lead Tech Researcher, Sekret, Terranfall
Master of Tetujin Tech, Beacon, The Gardens
Medical Professional Resident, Beacon, The Gardens
Graduate of the Lore of Subtle Weapons
Expert Arcane Philosopher