Adventure Club, Assemble!

This is for in-character discussions about the game.
Abby Peterson

Re: Adventure Club, Assemble!

Post by Abby Peterson »

Thank you. We don't have the way to kill him yet, but if we know where he is, we can at least keep people out of his fuckin' way.
Gloria Callaghan
PI for Hire
Anna S

Post by Anna S »

Seeking mid-tier adventurers to assist the Trailseekers to find the pages from the Book of Ionoc. They would be grateful and this will assist in fulfilling the promise Beacon made to the Principalities. Please let me know if you can do this.
kenneth_wright

Post by kenneth_wright »

Seeking a low to mid tier Adventurer to find a Droidika dumping ground. I will pay up front costs for starting the hunt, and the Adventurer will have first dibs to any scraps, pinions, and/or items found. The purpose of this job is to gather materials that can be used by our Smiths and Artificers, the former more than the latter for weapons and armor.
Eugene Tyler, TAC Engineer and Lead Tech Researcher, Sekret, Terranfall
Master of Tetujin Tech, Beacon, The Gardens
Medical Professional Resident, Beacon, The Gardens
Graduate of the Lore of Subtle Weapons
Expert Arcane Philosopher
Kelly Kuban

Post by Kelly Kuban »

Sup chummers?

So I'm going to put this here, but as of right now we only have 3 Advanced Adventures (me, Janet, and Captain Dane). We need 5 ideally, bare bones we need at least one more, to try and pull off our current plan for The Five (is that what were calling them?). Sooner is better, and I can lay out some sweet bennies for ya if you need the incentive.

For you heroic types, you can find and help lost people, rescue others and all sorts of feel good jobs. For you money focused folks, job security is pretty steady, you get to go on treasure hunts, folks will pay you to find folks and things. Nature folks? See and explore the outdoors! Find some sweet bits and bobs from rare (and not so rare) creatures. You like looking for trouble? Learn how to make, disarm, and set traps and locks!

Need more? I'm making a free filter mask for my fellow Advanced Adventures (so we don't end up infected and or crazy like the Lost and or the Reeves). If you need more to sweeten the pot, lemme know and I'll see what I can do. Just don't waste all your time trying to play me, cause will all be dead.

TTFN
-Celeste
Member of the Cabal Æon:1105
MadsWayne

Post by MadsWayne »

in response to thee, Celeste,

We do have a promise of assistance from Jenny Dubh, as well as, I believe, a member of the Once and Floral rounding our ranks to 5.
Captain Dane
Captain of The Grand Finale
Knight of the Narrative
Kelly Kuban

Post by Kelly Kuban »

Abby Peterson wrote:Thank you. We don't have the way to kill him yet, but if we know where he is, we can at least keep people out of his fuckin' way.
A'ight so I was able to work hard and fast and found the location of the damn vampires. I sat on it for a few days and it looks like there not moving for awhile. So our best option is to have a small strike force head in, grab that agro, and then the Coven can do their stuff! NOT IT! Sorry chummers, I stretched a bit too thin and can't make it to town.
-Celeste
Kelly Kuban

Post by Kelly Kuban »

MadsWayne wrote:in response to thee, Celeste,

We do have a promise of assistance from Jenny Dubh, as well as, I believe, a member of the Once and Floral rounding our ranks to 5.
FANTASTIC! I got 3 masks made, I'm going to see if Swan can bring them to pass out.
-Celeste
Ash

Post by Ash »

I am an intermediate explorer both specialized in finding individuals as well as harvesting plants and animals.

I am currently looking for the Huntress.

Sho, from Terranfall (I think?) is seeking the pages of the book of Ionoc the Blighted
Sagacious Hawthorn

Student of Humble Crow in the Rotting Corpse Valley school
Practitioner of the Merciless Hemlock Brambles style
My Swords are Nettle & Thorn
Ash

Post by Ash »

Upon further reflection, I will be making an updated listing where we have a list of adventurers that folks can pull from to match up with tasks.
Sagacious Hawthorn

Student of Humble Crow in the Rotting Corpse Valley school
Practitioner of the Merciless Hemlock Brambles style
My Swords are Nettle & Thorn