Some Stuff I heard (rumors!)

This is for in-character discussions about the game.
Anna S

Some Stuff I heard (rumors!)

Post by Anna S »

• The Walled City has sent out feelers to assist with refugees, though they are not open to the general public.
  • With the loss of the Scarecrows at the hands of the Ending, Battery City is both trying to find recyclables to replace the Scarecrows and the city is much more vulnerable to revolution.
  • Prince Kitaran has formally allied with the Beta.
  • Makerspace has seen more than a few 'disgruntled employees' as of late. This is odd news, given that guild members don't usually refer to themselves as 'employees.'
  • There have been a couple of sightings of feuding Davish and Wrothac.
  • Word on the street is that there hasn't been any word on the street about the Huntress. No one is sure what this means.
  • The remaining Republic presence in Falconspire seems to be very aloof toward the Corp delegates.
Sarah Crawford

Re: Some Stuff I heard (rumors!)

Post by Sarah Crawford »

Note to selves, check on the hidden family with the lightbulb kids
Spooky 'Mantha
kenneth_wright

Post by kenneth_wright »

If Battery City is open to revolution with the Scarecrows weakened, we may be called to strike and weaken them further, or provide a distraction for our revolutionary acquaintances to infiltrate.
Eugene Tyler, TAC Engineer and Lead Tech Researcher, Sekret, Terranfall
Master of Tetujin Tech, Beacon, The Gardens
Medical Professional Resident, Beacon, The Gardens
Graduate of the Lore of Subtle Weapons
Expert Arcane Philosopher
Alice Dodd

Post by Alice Dodd »

Word on the street is that Commander Thungdergud may be facing legal charges for refusing aid to local communities during the Battle of the Endings.

Based on what I know of the man, it's safe to assume then that the light we saw late last Saturday night was not them arriving or striking, but fleeing.
Anna S

Post by Anna S »

What a goddamn shit