Greetings from the Principalities

This is for in-character discussions about the game.
Dylan Coffey

Greetings from the Principalities

Post by Dylan Coffey »

To the people of Beacon:

I met some number of you at your most recent Gather, but for those I have not yet made acquaintance with, please allow me to offer a formal introduction: I am Lord High Magister Gideon Olo'sin, Third Son of the House of Shadows, and Senator-Arcanis of the Principality of Olo'me. 'Gideon' will of course suffice for any who do not swear their fealty to the Principalities or to myself personally, though I imagine the latter is rather unlikely given my novel arrival.

I have come to Beacon for three reasons:

1. To offer my heartfelt and personal thanks for your slaying of the traitorous Herald of Raja.
2. To experience this unique and exciting land for myself.
3. To aid in rehabilitating the attitudes of Crossroads residents with regards to the Principalities.

As I continue to enjoy your hospitality, I shall offer my services as an Academic, Artificer, Diplomat, and wielder of the Covenant of the Nameless God to the best of my ability, as I believe several of your number can already attest.

If you have need of me for any reason, including mere curiosity about myself or my homeland, please do not hesitate.

May you evade Death's grasp for now,
Gideon
????

posts from before November 2019
---
Moonlight Tiger
Grandmaster of the Five-Element Supreme Sword Skill
First Disciple of the Void Moon Reflection Style
Student of the Mt. Infinity School
Clay Road Wanderer
Anna S

Re: Greetings from the Principalities

Post by Anna S »

Oh yeah I was gonna show you my dossier on the Principalities, how much of this stuff is legit? Ignore the spells part, I know that answer now.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DrM ... uuCrY/edit