Beacon, the Crossroads, and the Principalities

This is for in-character discussions about the game.
Leah Honaker

Re: Beacon, the Crossroads, and the Principalities

Postby Leah Honaker » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:51 pm

Thank you Gloria!

From that information, I completely understand the Principalities issues with the Republic. One could liken it to Beacon's situation, an unknown force attacks us and we react. While the accident was likely not an attempt by the Republic to start a war, it could definitely come off as such. According to Valerya and Valeryon, the Republic decided to not to assist the Principalities or claim fault for the death of many people. I am not one to argue for war, but I do believe in this case the Republic is at fault. Had their accident never happened, the Herald would have never lost his wife. It all tumbled down hill from there.

Questions for Gloria or any who may have the information:
Do we have any information on whether or not the Republic is still attempting to mine this Element 406?
If they are, are they now taking appropriate safety measures?
Anna S

Postby Anna S » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:29 pm

Just bumping this up again if any have time to help smooth over the stuff with me.
Kira Clayton

Postby Kira Clayton » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:06 pm

Hello. My time is not yet spoken for and luckily I possess some diplomatic skill that I can contribute to this effort. As a bonus I can also use some of my time to help stand guard.
Abby Peterson

Postby Abby Peterson » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:27 pm

Leah Honaker wrote:Questions for Gloria or any who may have the information:
Do we have any information on whether or not the Republic is still attempting to mine this Element 406?
If they are, are they now taking appropriate safety measures?

I don't have that information. we will have to check further if we want that.
Honestly, I don't know how much of the normal citizen knows anything about this at all. Or much of the government. The documents were very heavily redacted and the language was deliberately obscure.
Gloria Callaghan
PI for Hire
Anna S

Postby Anna S » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:10 pm

I am almost done smoothing over the fact that we spoke for the entire region during the negotiating.

I will begin working on getting the Prinicipalities a seat on the council, and I've already been approached by someone selling their vote. I told them I'd speak with folks and get back to it but I plan on refusing.

Lance is going to be speaking with the New Moderates to see if they'd be amenable to allowing some Principalities folk to live in their township.

I'll update my notes shortly on who exactly is on the Falconspire Hollow council currently and what that means for the future.

Return to “In-Play Forum (IP)”