Looking for a Sword

This is for in-character discussions about the game.
Abby Peterson

Looking for a Sword

Postby Abby Peterson » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:50 pm

This one is going to be weird, so just go with it.

I'm on the trail of a serial killer that is a vampire. See Notes on Exsanguinated Corpses.

I can find the guy, but once I do, what then?
It's come to my attention that apparently they're a real problem to get rid of. Another vampire has to kill them, or a werewolf, or some weapon blessed by The Father.

So far, werewolves are a firm No and the vampire might be tricky, given their own political internal dealings.
That leaves the weapon. I've asked around and it looks like a very firm No from most folks about calling on Father blessings, and I'm equally unsure about trying to steer/request Uriel's assistance. Not because I don't think they'll help, but because I don't really know the extent of that resource.

So...here's the part that is causing even me to blink. Apparently, back in Wyldhaven, which seems to have been lousy with Father worshipers, there was a Wraithwall native thats final fate is listed as "Turned into a Sword and Shield set with his wife". That's from a priestess of the Children of Hope, who was acting as first-hand witness, so don't look at me like that. His name was Dragomir Von Lupei.

...anyone of your Adventurous types wanna go look for a sword and shield that has a high probability of magic?
Gloria Callaghan
PI for Hire
KennethParker

Re: Looking for a Sword

Postby KennethParker » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:29 pm

I have been searching for my former teacher, Mathew Danielson, since I arrived in the Garden and my searching has revealed that he is in hiding with a branch of the Father Church, possibly a high ranking member.

I believe I am close to finding him. When I do, I can ask him about this weapon or any others that suit this purpose, and will pass along that information to whosoever needs it.
MadsWayne

Postby MadsWayne » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:58 am

I can offer my skills in the coming weeks to find this sword.
I shall keep thee alerted, should I find anything.
Captain Dane
Captain of The Grand Finale
Knight of the Narrative
Abby Peterson

Postby Abby Peterson » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:28 pm

Thanks Sir Dane. Looking forward to whatever this lead turns into. Definitely sounds unusual.
Gloria Callaghan
PI for Hire
Mytrice Allen

Postby Mytrice Allen » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:24 pm

I'm not sure of the timeline for killing the vampire, but I could ask another vampire to do it possibly if the sword is difficult to obtain.

On the other hand, should you get such a sword, the Coven would be very interested in helping stop this, and any other vampires that need to be put down.
Head Witch of the Silver Twilight Coven
Co-Owner of the Eclipsed Sun Tea Room
Head Proprietress of the Tea Witch
Exercise Medicine Nurse of the Ravenhearst Hospital

Return to “In-Play Forum (IP)”