I put out a scrap of paper and folks write down what they need to remember to look in to. Others will know they need help. Don't take the pen.
Don't let your brain go to waste. Be sure to think of things as much as you can manage, even if you don't think of yourself as a scholar. We've got too much going on to let things come at us blind because we volunteered to be idiots.
A reminder on The List and my write-ups of them here on the forum-thing - You all have to contribute too. That's the arrangement. I type all this to keep you informed and you need to try and return the courtesy and keep me informed of the pieces I'm missing.
If it's listed below and it isn't solved and you don't need it anymore, say so.
If it is solved and I didn't help you - put the results where we can find them and cross reference the location of the results to this thread. Even if we were all there, damnit. Because sometimes we miss these little meet-ups.
Format will be Who requested it, What is being studied, and if It's Marked as done or not.
- Rhen - Therapy Healing Knack - NO
- Gloria - The Endings are Speeding Up - Yes - They're beings of chaos and the contingency plans worked for last minute evacuations and getting the Kiting going suddenly, see this thread for more details.
- Janet- Weird Otherwise/Upside down thing - NO - It's not marked off - Janet was this resolved and what is it?
- Gregori - How the Broom Works - NO - Sister Kane explained it as needing a few charges and some sweeping? That still sound about right?
- Gregori - Working With the Sword of St. Lucien - Yes - This was the fight against the Vampire serial killer and their spawn. Great job. Interesting saint. Given we might still need another artifact against the Wraith, did you learn anything else about this weapon?
- Eugene - Transcendent Creation: Cosmic Forge? - NO
- Diedrich - Transcendent Creation: Death Rune - Yes - Feel free to explain if you like, though that sounds like more an expertise item.
- Diedrich - Exploding Magic/Elements - NO - The stuff that jumped us Friday night and was a mix of conceptuals and knowledge and raw elemental force. Yeah, we're gonna need to know more about that (I think someone said something about it being from the Utuk waking? But I'd need sources.)
- Diogenes - Khan's Grand Sorcery connection to the Hyperion sapling - Yes. - It's checked off - how'd it go?
- Gloria - The Limelight Cafe Tactics - Yes - You heard me tell them to you, and then the evacuation took place and they became a moot point.
- Duo - Insectoid eating crocs - NO
- Gloria/Nick- Sister Kane Protection Ritual - Yes - Sister Kane has a method of protecting a Visionary's mind for 1 month; it involved a lot of specialized supplies she's collected over way too long, and a skill at Artificing that none of us have, an some eerie talk about a memory that doesn't belong to us - right now it's just Gregori and I who can activate it for ourselves.
- Spooky - Wrothac and Davish are missing? - NO
- Ochiti- MegaCorp job offer - Yes - I'll let her tell the story if she wants, but it's not a trap
- Tiye- Who is Sabra? - NO
- Sir Dane- Am I being threatened by Bertram/Black Flag? - Yes - Dane's kinda busy right now with running, but I look forward to hearing this answer
- Berenike- Political Lobbying Plan Re: Cassie and the Second Empire - Yes - Results, before Cassie gets too far south?
- Dane- Grimoire - NO
- Diedrich/Spooky - Huntress info dump - Yes - That went off and I heard it did well, but what are the actual details about her, please? Make a post, and put the link here.
- Spooky- Janettes girl band - NO - I heard something about Clones?
- Willow - Willow and Huntress blood sisters? - NO
- Spooky- Voice in Head?? - Yes - That went by a bit fast. You picked up a voice from the vampire. How are you feeling, Mantha?
- Tiye- Diogenes - Nature and Weakness of the Corp Golems - Yes - They are prototypes that were damaged in their targeting processing centers and went loose. I'll link the middle # and such back here, but Diedrich is willing to send back some of the pieces if a diplomat finds a sec to return them (it'll help repair relations)
- Diogenes - Loyalties of standing up the century of legioneers - NO