Gathering of the Four Winds

For IP discussions among Year Zero characters. This forum is being retained for OOP memories only; your Year One characters do NOT have access to these posts.
Matthew Malis

Gathering of the Four Winds

Postby Matthew Malis » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:35 pm

I, Phoenix Warrior Blazing Hawk - Grandmaster of the Crimson Raptor Style, call all Unbound in the Wyldlands to tea on the first morning. We will venture off to the House of Tranquility. Be ready.
Dylan Coffey

Re: Gathering of the Four Winds

Postby Dylan Coffey » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:56 pm

What.
Moonlight Tiger
Master of the Five-Element Supreme Sword Skill
First Disciple of the Void Moon Reflection Style
Student of the Mt. Infinity School
Clay Road Wanderer
Teacher of M0r+
Teacher of VaXeN
Jade Water Priest
Christine Reagan

Postby Christine Reagan » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:17 am

Fair gentles, be not alarmed at brevity nor terseness, tis my humble observation that the magister be not versed in art of invitation.
Lord Magister most sonorous and sorcerous, allow my simple suggestion:

Good day and fair health to all who come 'pon these words in fellowship,

I pray thy health be full to o'erflowing, and to that end, do invite all whose ties to Fate herself hath been excised meet for the most sacred of rites, the sharing of tea.
I thank thee for thy time in reading mine own missive and do eagerly await heartfelt response,

(thy name here)
Blushing Swan
Student of Ash Badger
Practitioner of White Maiden's Quill style
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Posts from before Jan 2018
Eurydice

(She/Her)
Linda Malis

Postby Linda Malis » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:22 pm

For clarity's sake, allow me to explain:
Hawk and I made our home over the last year in a tea house named the House of Tranquility. We helped the Host to repair and run it. The Host informed us that on the first morning of our Gather there will be a meeting of the masters at the House of Tranquility and that we were invited to come, along with any of our Unbound brethren from the Wyldlands. I sensed no ill will from the Host, though I am fairly certain that there is something going on in the background that he has yet to reveal. I would appreciate help from any who would assist me in thinking upon the matter on the first night of the Gather.

-Gentle Nightingale, Grand Priestess of the Five Elements Weaving Scripture, Master of the Swallow Defends Nest Style
Cassandra Dahl
DioT

Postby DioT » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:54 pm

What's an unbound? Is that somethin' to your folk or is that somethin with all of us?
Linda Malis

Postby Linda Malis » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:11 pm

Those from the Golden Lotus Provinces who have broken their strings of fate are known as the Unbound. Myself, Hawk, Peaceful Hurricane, Cerulean Spirits, Takin-Horn Fist. We are all Unbound.

-Gentle Nightingale, Grand Priestess of the Five Elements Weaving Scripture, Master of the Swallow Defends Nest Style
Cassandra Dahl

Return to “Year Zero In-Play Forum (IP)”