The Crimson Coterie's "Dust"

This is for in-character discussions about the game.
Bailey-Jordan

The Crimson Coterie's "Dust"

Post by Bailey-Jordan »

Hello everyone. I've been busy researching this "dust" we apprehended from the group known as the Crimson Coterie. To introduce myself to those who were not at the last gather, my name is Violet Lila and I am from Magic City Prime.

I am not finished researching these materials, however working on it has made me physically ill. So much so that it has kept me awake day and night, unable to stop myself from working on it, similar to watching a major disaster. Whatever power this holds, it seems as though a person would need to physically consume the dust to gain such power. I won't be finished researching this for at least a few months though, and I will update with further information later.

As for the upcoming gather, I would ask that someone supply caffeine supplements or some very strong coffee, else I may not be of very much use.
Kind regards,
Violet Lila
Daughter of Headmaster Lila from Quad A in Magi City Prime
Bailey-Jordan

Re: The Crimson Coterie's "Dust"

Post by Bailey-Jordan »

Hello again. Another update.

I'm still working on researching this, and I will unfortunately be missing this weekend's gathering while I focus on this study. There is good news and bad news.

The good news is that when consumed, it gives a major (but temporary) boost in insight to whatever the person is researching. I'm sure there's probably more to it than this, but this is all I know on the benefits for now.

The bad news is that, while this was originally thought to be 48 individual entities, I'm only able to pick apart two separate physical forms. Even with this, though, it seems as though each form was composed of many entities...? It's a bit inconclusive at the moment. That might make more sense to those who know more about the Watchers than I.

I will keep working on this and finish before the next gather. I'll still be here. Staring at these papers and these outdated books.
Kind regards,
Violet Lila
Bailey-Jordan

Post by Bailey-Jordan »

Finally, that took some work.
The Crimson Coterie weren't looking to use this dust to aid their own powers.
They wanted to keep it away from the Watchers.

Each vial contains something that a Watcher is missing from themselves. It might not entirely fix the watcher that it's given to, but it is a huge step in the right direction of doing so, especially for Zenefon.

Alternatively, you could use it to get a big bonus to your focus in researching something if you'd like, but that seems rather disrespectful.
Kind regards,
Violet Lila
Ash

Post by Ash »

Bailey-Jordan wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:31 pm Alternatively, you could use it to get a big bonus to your focus in researching something if you'd like, but that seems rather disrespectful.
Speaking as someone who can with some effort give others parts of myself to use for Alchemy, using parts of a person against their will and/or without their explicit wishes is wrong and if anyone does that I am never finding anything for you ever again.
Or just Thorn is ok
Tempest Sylph of the Vale of Dusk