Peace Talks Between the Walled City and the Republic

This is for in-character discussions about the game.
kenneth_wright

Peace Talks Between the Walled City and the Republic

Post by kenneth_wright »

Hey, everybody!

Now that I've been sprung after being burned, I can talk more openly about this.

So I managed to get a Senator to listen to me and agree to a sit down between them and the Republic detachment at Battery City. We will most likely see them come in sometime next month, and we will need to have a decently long time set aside to act as both good hosts for the peace talks and a defense-capable outfit in case someone were to try and crash the talks.

Since they are gonna see me as the middleman of this negotiation, I would like to try and have a mock debate or otherwise look over my notes with some other diplomatic minded people in order to rehearse talking points that would most resonate with both sides. I know we were quite busy this time around, both with planned attacks coming to fruition and major celebrations, so this is more a reminder that this will be happening if you want to be involved; not to deride my own abilities, but I feel this will go smoother if it is seen as a united front for peace.

Anyway, see you at the summit!

Antonio Galletti
aka Two-Tone Tony
aka Tony "The Door" Galletti
Ambassador of Beacon
Skald of the Downtown Streets
Sam Marshall

Re: Peace Talks Between the Walled City and the Republic

Post by Sam Marshall »

Hello, darling. Purple here, from the City. If you're doing a nice chinning between rivals, do you want us to make sure everyone remembers whose house they're in, so that no eggs or dolls act like a bunny, you follow?

Charmed

Purple