Current Rumors

This is for in-character discussions about the game.
Sean Harley

Current Rumors

Post by Sean Harley »

Small settlements have seen a resurgence of the Hemosoil which appears to be traveling in a southward fashion.

Fireworks were seen in the direction of Prince Kitaran's former Bailey.

Ever since a big rainstorm a couple weeks ago, random piles of garbage have been found littering the shores of Lake Tangent. Someone isn’t picking up their mess.

Slater has been rounding people up and strictly enforcing the vagrancy laws of Falconspire and was quoted as saying “It’s for their own good.”

A small hamlet to the west swears that the Herald and his troops attacked their town before disappearing back into the night.

“Paradox bones.” That’s it; that’s the entire rumor.

A recruiter is coming to Beacon to begin assessing the local Conquest potential.
Nick D'Angelo
C.A.R.E. Founder and CEO, CPA
Alice Dodd

Re: Current Rumors

Post by Alice Dodd »

My rumors are mostly the same.

Save for reports of Utuk Cultists seeking out Dr. Desna. So there's a thing.

Watch your back, doc.
Scott Kuban

Post by Scott Kuban »

The grass and the god are simultaneous, like the last season inch of the peak of the mountain contains the whole mountain mirrored within.

Dr. D
Christine Reagan

Post by Christine Reagan »

I swear I tried to find other references to hemosoil here before I asked, and all I saw were notes that an investigation was done on it. So um...what's hemosoil? Cause the name implies a living (or bleeding) sort of dirt but your phrasing also implies that it ain't sessile.

I also have concerns about a few other things you said but at least I can context-clue my way through em.

-Linny
Blushing Swan
Student of Ash Badger
Practitioner of White Maiden's Quill style
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Posts from before Jan 2018
Eurydice

(She/Her)