A strange dream

For IP discussions among Year Zero characters. This forum is being retained for OOP memories only; your Year One characters do NOT have access to these posts.
Herschel Grier

A strange dream

Post by Herschel Grier »

Hello my friends,

I hope you all are doing well or well enough. Recently I had a dream that has brought about a troubling feeling that I can't seem to shake. In this dream I saw a hole in reality, Tomas, a Believer screaming for his sister, a Magi City Prime man with a mechanical eye, and at the center an army of black marching to destroy us. As you can tell these are definitely not just random images my mind came up with to frighten me but seems like a warning for things happening very soon. If anyone has any idea what any of these could mean please shed some light on this very dark vision I had.
-Peaceful Hurricane
David Haddad

Re: A strange dream

Post by David Haddad »

Thank you for sharing your vision with us. I have heard tell that something is happening soon, and we should make preparations to ensure our protection. I would appreciate it immensely if we could discuss your dreams at length the next time that we meet, if it would be amenable to you.

May the light of the Sacred Ennead be upon you, and keep you safe in your journeys

Khem
Dylan Coffey

Re: A strange dream

Post by Dylan Coffey »

I took out some Believer scum who were trying to sacrifice a woman to summon "something." I'd bet it's related, too.
????

posts from before November 2019
---
Moonlight Tiger
Grandmaster of the Five-Element Supreme Sword Skill
First Disciple of the Void Moon Reflection Style
Student of the Mt. Infinity School
Clay Road Wanderer