Alexi's Dying Words

This is for in-character discussions about the game.
Alice Dodd

Alexi's Dying Words

Post by Alice Dodd »

First, thank you to everyone who fought against his demons, that was a bit rough.

Second, to those of you who had to witness me turn his brain into my own personal stress ball, I apologize that you had to witness such a gruesome sight. I let emotion get the better of me in the moment.

However, before I thoroughly painted the gravel outside of the tavern(Outside, Swan, outside...) with his grey matter, he did give me a warning. My actions have made The Corruptor desperate. When we next meet, he is going to appear in person, having fully surrendered himself to the Entity for power. He will be vulnerable, but he will be terrifyingly powerful as well.
Alice Dodd

Re: Alexi's Dying Words

Post by Alice Dodd »

Also, looking into your history with this species, there's a problem with this fight. There's a nonzero chance that when he's killed, he will become an intangible form and attempt to enter a body.

When you lot killed Alizarin, they flew into Aubergine. So he'll likely do the same.

If this happens, and his life force seeks something new and must go into someone, bring me to it. I don't know if it seeks out other's of it's kind of was just looking for something new, but if it has to go to someone, I'll take the Corruptor's burden.

Or hey, maybe it won't happen at all and this followup post is unnecessary.