March - The List

This is for in-character discussions about the game.
Abby Peterson

March - The List

Post by Abby Peterson »

Hopefully you've all seen The List. For the post with all past copies of The List - please see this information here

I put out a scrap of paper and folks write down what they need to remember to look in to. Others will know they need help. Don't take the pen.
Don't let your brain go to waste. Be sure to think of things as much as you can manage, even if you don't think of yourself as a scholar. We've got too much going on to let things come at us blind because we volunteered to be idiots.

A reminder on The List and my write-ups of them here on the forum-thing - You all have to contribute too. That's the arrangement. I type all this to keep you informed and you need to try and return the courtesy and keep me informed of the pieces I'm missing.
If it's listed below and it isn't solved and you don't need it anymore, say so.
If it is solved and I didn't help you - put the results where we can find them and cross reference the location of the results to this thread. Even if we were all there, damnit. Because sometimes we miss these little meet-ups.

Format will be Who requested it, What is being studied, and if It's Marked as done or not.
  • Gloria - The Laws of the Crossroads - Yes - Results - It is a Whole metaphysical thing.
  • Hessia - Finding Bellatrize - NO
  • Nick - Dead Fishing Village - Yes - Results of investigation
  • Gloamfeather - A crystal mace to beat some face - Yes - This one seems like a personal query. Let us know if there's anything the rest of us need to know.
  • Nick - Cartwright's Next Move - Yes - Results - Second versus, same as the first. Help wanted.
  • Nick - Meet Cute w/ Nameless Goddess and Lady - NO
  • Gideon - Aftermath of Herald's Remnants - Yes - Results - Personal to Gideon, for the moment.
  • Gideon - Disappearing Caravans - Yes - Gideon's reply: "A people known as the Reavers who call the Salt Flats their home were previously convinced to cease attacks for some time by the Herald of Raja. I have made contact by Parley to initiate similar negotiations."
  • Athanasia - Taking down Residuum - Yes - Results found here
  • Johanna - Killing Stitch Ghoul - Yes - Okay, so how do we kill it?
  • Hessia - Johanna's Bloodline - NO
  • Tony - Peace Talk Prep / Mock Debate - NO
  • Knotthorn - Antaria's Peace Visions - NO
  • Knotthorn - Sylph manifesting ingredients via verdove spell? - NO
  • Nick/Gregor- Attracting Mr. Grim's attention/train summoning - NO
  • Dr. Desna - Quantum Bayesianism - NO
  • Nick - Tensions between Battery City and Republic - NO
  • Nick - Sheriff scarecrow on the loose? - NO (but also What?)
  • Spooky - Inoculation - Yes - Whoever else was in that investigation; what was it about?
  • Diogenes - Artifact Ideas - NO
  • Omen - Unknown Tetujin objects from the spider cave - NO
  • Violet - Omen's Clairvoyant Mystic Vision - Yes - Omen or Violet can let us know the results if they want
  • Eleazar - Combining spell schools for a healing/buffing purpose - NO
Last edited by Abby Peterson on Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:11 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Gloria Callaghan
PI for Hire
Bailey-Jordan

Re: March - The List

Post by Bailey-Jordan »

Mine was resolved.
Kind regards,
Violet Lila
Daughter of Headmaster Lila from Quad A in Magi City Prime
Alice Dodd

Post by Alice Dodd »

Abby Peterson wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:52 pm
  • Athanasia - Taking down Residuum - Yes - What do we need to know about the results of this?
You can find the end-results here.
https://gardenofdestinieslarp.com/forum ... php?t=2401
Dylan Coffey

Post by Dylan Coffey »

As to the Herald Remanants: for now, it is not a matter of collective concern. There is some annoyance to me personally, but nothing life-threatening.

As to the disappearing caravans: a people known as the Reavers who call the Salt Flats their home were previously convinced to cease attacks for some time by the Herald of Raja. I have made contact by Parley to initiate similar negotiations.
????

posts from before November 2019
---
Moonlight Tiger
Grandmaster of the Five-Element Supreme Sword Skill
First Disciple of the Void Moon Reflection Style
Student of the Mt. Infinity School
Clay Road Wanderer
Sam Marshall

Post by Sam Marshall »

Hello, darling. Purple here, from the City. If you're doing a parley, do you want us to make sure everyone remembers whose house they're in, so that no eggs or dolls act like a bunny, you follow?

Charmed

Purple
Abby Peterson

Post by Abby Peterson »

Sam Marshall wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:09 am Hello, darling. Purple here, from the City. If you're doing a parley, do you want us to make sure everyone remembers whose house they're in, so that no eggs or dolls act like a bunny, you follow?

Charmed

Purple
1. This looks like it's from Iseurei, so what is happening?
2. I am not your darling.
3. City slang isn't always the clearest. You can just say "so people don't fuck around".
Last edited by Abby Peterson on Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gloria Callaghan
PI for Hire
Abby Peterson

Post by Abby Peterson »

Results of my investigations posted and The List has been updated.
Gloria Callaghan
PI for Hire
Sam Marshall

Post by Sam Marshall »

Abby Peterson wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:24 pm
Sam Marshall wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:09 am Hello, darling. Purple here, from the City. If you're doing a parley, do you want us to make sure everyone remembers whose house they're in, so that no eggs or dolls act like a bunny, you follow?

Charmed

Purple
1. This looks like it's from Iseurei, so what is happening?
2. I am not your darling.
3. City slang isn't always the clearest. You can just say "so people don't fuck around".
Blessings of Sanakht on this paper and you.

This is a bit complicated. Iseurei is currently experiencing all possible Iseureis, which means that we aren't always coherent. We use colors, based on the magic of the world that iseurei is from, to differentiate ourselves to others. We think Purple was referring to Gideon's parley. We apologize for miscommunication.

Gold, Iseurei of the Empire of Tayet-Re
kenneth_wright

Post by kenneth_wright »

Sam Marshall wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:40 pm Blessings of Sanakht on this paper and you.

This is a bit complicated. Iseurei is currently experiencing all possible Iseureis, which means that we aren't always coherent. We use colors, based on the magic of the world that iseurei is from, to differentiate ourselves to others. We think Purple was referring to Gideon's parley. We apologize for miscommunication.

Please tell me this is something you have under control and that you won't end up being another Spooky.

Antonio Galletti
aka Two-Tone Tony
aka Tony "The Door" Galletti
Ambassador of Beacon
Skald of the Downtown Streets
Sam Marshall

Post by Sam Marshall »

kenneth_wright wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:29 pm
Sam Marshall wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:40 pm Blessings of Sanakht on this paper and you.

Please tell me this is something you have under control and that you won't end up being another Spooky.

Antonio Galletti
aka Two-Tone Tony
aka Tony "The Door" Galletti
Ambassador of Beacon
Skald of the Downtown Streets
We probably won't? If we do, the Huntress will come by and put an end to us. But it should be fine, we aren't fighting with each other (mostly).

We might just sometimes forget which possibility is our main form in this reality. Please try to remind us if we are getting confused that this is Gold's reality. Sorry for any inconvenience.