Garden of Destinies LARP has a few useful policies that all players should check out. These are made available to encourage transparency and to provide players with a clearer understanding of how our game works (in a not-rules context).
- Game Code of Conduct – This lays out our commitment to conducting ourselves in an ethical manner in the community, both in an in-game and out of game sense.
- Earning and Spending Feathers Policy – Here is everything you need to know about Feathers!
- Digital Log of Player Feathers – Check to see how many Feathers/Greenbacks you have here. Keep in mind that Feathers and Greenbacks can be spent interchangeably for most purposes (at Staff discretion).
- Distance Discount Policy – If you travel a long-distance to attend GoDs please review this policy to see if you qualify for a distance discount.
- Feedback Character Points Policy – Players can provide feedback after each game to receive additional Character Points each year. Read this policy to find out how!
- Current Feedback Data – Check to see how many Feedbacks you’ve submitted this year here.
- Sister Game Policy – GoDs is a sister game to After the End LARP. For more information on the sister LARP relationship, check out this policy.
- Starting CP and Retirement Policy – This policy outlines some of the basics on starting and retiring your character.
- Minors Policy – Garden of Destinies LARP allows 16 and 17 year old players. Check out this policy to find out the requirements for attending a game as a minor. Note that all minors must also have a parent/guardian sign a Player Waiver.
- Special Characters Policy – We allow players to monster and come in with a unique character. Read this policy for more details.
- Player Recruitment Policy – Bringing new players to the community is rewarded. Find out how by reading this policy!
We also have a special policy for those who participated in our Year Zero play test year. If you participated in the play test, either as a full-time NPC or as a PC, make sure to read this policy here.